Leadership Programme for Young Champions
Your young champ can be a future leader in the interest of his/her field. Support them to achieve this goal by enrolling them into our well-thought and highly devised online and on-site Leadership Programme. This program is curated for children belonging from 6th-12th standard and is solely designed to develop their leadership skills through a series of interesting, intriguing and personality developing activities.
Leadership Program Includes:
- Interesting ways to explore the program.
- On-site camp and equestrian sessions on two weekends
- Workshops covering ‘skills in demand’, each with a duration of 2-hours.
- Case Studies
- Mentoring Sessions
- Business Entrepreneur Toolkit
Your Kids Will
- Learn supportive body language that brings positivity in their personality
- Practice clear communication
- Practice leading a horse
- Learn how to overcome obstacles
- Improve leadership skills
- Build trust and respect as a personality trait
- Lead others with earned authority, rather than a formal title or position
- Gain greater awareness of communication strengths and gaps
- Discover how non-verbal messages influence the way others perceive you as a leader.